Global current and future trends to 2017: consumption, production, distribution and international wine and spirits trade.
Over the coming three years, which regions will be the growth markets for consumption? Will there be a change in the rank of major importer countries?
Will global trade of wine and spirits continue to boost the sector?
The answers to these questions and many others on production, consumption and trade together with statistical tables and comments, can be found in this new world survey of the wine and spirits market.
- The survey covers 28 producing countries and 114 consumer countries
- The overview of the current market includes 2007-2012 figures
- The section on forecasts for 2012-2017 includes available, valid figures for 2012
- All turnover is based on retail prices
- Document of approximately 424 pages with a data summary on CD-ROM
- Language: English
- Carried out for Vinexpo by the British firm The IWSR, the largest and most detailed source of data on the global drinks market.
- Price : €1,000